We invite you to join us for any or all of these January learning opportunities. You may be interested in learning more to see if you’d like to provide these services. You may already be providing these services and want to learn more. Or you may just want to better understand the services our volunteers provide.
Whatever your motivation, we’d love to have you participate. Each learning event is designed to provide plenty of opportunity to interact and ask questions. Be a part of what makes each event fun and unique!
Request Desk 101
· Wednesday, January 11th, 10a-noon
· Tuesday, January 17th, 10a-noon
New Neighbor Interviewing 101
· Wednesday, January 25th, 10a-noon
Guardian Angel Program 101
· Thursday, January 26th, 10a-noon
· Thursday, January 19th, 10a-noon
· Wednesday, January 18th, 1p at the Sedona United Methodist Church, 110 Indian Hills Drive (at 179), in the Choir Room
Unless otherwise noted, all learning events take place in the conference room at our office in uptown Sedona.
Click on the links to learn more about each learning opportunity.
Please RSVP – space is limited!