As a non-profit, Verde Valley Caregivers depends on the generosity of donors to support our mission. There are many ways you can help us make a difference.
- Volunteer your time and energy by
- Helping our Neighbors
- Working in the VVC office
- Helping at VVC events
- Donating and shopping at Silver Linings Thrift Shop
- Allow us to make a presentation to the service/social/professional club or congregation of which you are a member.
- Tell your friends about us and invite them to adopt Verde Valley Caregivers as their favorite charity.
- Make a monetary contribution and help us continue supporting our volunteers and programs in providing the services so necessary to our neighbors.
I invite you to explore this website to learn more about ways you can make a difference. If you are interested in joining us, please call our office at (928) 204-1238 and ask to speak with our Executive Director.